Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I've been tagged. . .

I don't normally get involved with stuff like this, but as my good friend from high school, Shelly, thought of me for this, I can't really be a party pooper, now can I?

So here are the rules...
The tag is ALWAYS & NEVERS : list "5 always-es" (things you always like or cannot do without) for you personally & conversely, list "5 nevers" (things you would not be caught dead in) for you personally • then tag 3 bloggers

A L W A Y S
  1. Flip flops—although as of last summer, I graduated to leather sandal versions from cheap rubber. I'm an adult, right?
  2. A pony tail, or at the very least, have a pony tail holder nearby.
  3. Diet Coke. I have tried and tried to quit, but as soon as my OB/GYN told me I could still drink a little bit of Coke during my first pregnancy, I knew there would never be a reason big enough to get me to quit.
  4. Nose ring. Never ever take it out, not something I really changeButy to go with my outfit, so um, it just says there. If you've never seen me in person, you might not have even known I have my nose pierced. . .in fact it took a guy I work with over a year to realize it. . .Even talked to him daily. Go figure.
  5. Burt's Beeswax. I have it all over the house, at work, in my purse, in the car, next to my bed, in my coat pockets (waiting for next winter). EVERYWHERE.

N E V E R

  1. Uncomfortable shoes. I look at pretty shoes, and wish I could wear them, but just can't bring myself to it.
  2. Shorts. Although I did just buy a pair. I figure I've got kids and we're going to be playing outside, camping, hiking, etc. A skirt just isn't going to be able to do the job ALL of the time.
  3. Fish-net stalkings. I know there for awhile they were "the thing" but I don't think you'll ever see me jumping on that trend. I come from a very conservative background and some things just don't go away (despite the nose ring!)
  4. A polo shirt. Unless is it mandatory for some work related thing (which I still doubt, cuz I can't imagine ever working for a company that might require me to wear a polo on any occasion) you will not ever see me in one.
  5. A Mini-Van. I'm really really hoping it never comes to that!!!! :) (hopefully, if it does, I'll do it gracefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails