Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I just realized!!

Hey, I just noticed that it's my blog's birthday!!

Since my birthday was yesterday I like the idea of a blog birthday rather than an anniversary. And since it's my blog, I get to make those sort of decisions!

IMG_9020

It's kind of silly how something so simple as starting a blog can & has changed so many things for me.
• Through this blog I have a creative outlet even if time does not allow for any other sort of creativity.
• I've been able to discover and meet so many other amazing women and the wealth of inspiration that's out there! Geez! Some days I am overwhelmed by what these incredible women are coming up with. Makes me feel a bit out of my league some days, but challenged at the same time! :)
• Encouraged me to take photos of EVERYTHING. Some of my favorites are from fairly mundane things that the family does on a regular basis. I've learned to really value the ordinary and not take the little things for granted.
• I'm becoming a better photographer and increasing my photo editing skills.
• I'm constantly learning. I can't even start to list the skills I've learned because I entered this blog world!!
• I opened an etsy shop and have big aspirations for the future.

IMG_9014

So needless to say, I'm loving this thing and I hope that those of you who keep up with me are enjoying it too. If there's a certain type of thing I write about that you'd like to see more of, please let me know! I enjoy doing this, but I really want to create a place for you in the process.

Thanks for sticking with me!! I appreciate each and every one of you!

xoxo—Lori

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Lori! And happy blog birthday! Is it one year since you started? I agree that blogging is much more than I thought it would be... who knew?

    How's the Anna tunic coming? I can't wait to see what you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good gift that blogging brings you good things... happy double birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails