Friday, July 30, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Oh my dear bloggy friends!! I feel like I've neglected you this week!
I'll do my very best to make it up to you next week.
Promise.

This week has been a crazy, exciting, whirlwind week for me!! Being featured on Design*Sponge has brought a lot of attention my way in this crazy blog world of ours. So now I'm scrambling to make sure I have everything in order so that I can offer up the very best product and experience to those who have purchased a custom fingerprint paper cutting from me. So exciting!
But also making me quite nervous!! Ha!
New ventures are bound to do that, right?

Last night I ran across a blog that does "Fill in the Blank Friday" and loved the idea. So much fun and a great way to share some potentially very random info on the inner workings of my mind & life.   :)  I'm sure you are all dying to hear that sort of stuff.   :) 

Hope you enjoy & if you would like to give it a whirl yourself, you can find the list of things to fill in & link-up at the little things we do.


1.  The last thing I do before going to sleep is  _ usually solve cryptograms. But lately I've been working into the wee hours of the night trying to get my to do list caught up, which means lots of computer time! Then I finally can't keep my eyes open any longer & just crash     

2.  When I can't sleep I  _ wiggle around, roll from my left side to my right side, flop to my stomach & finally give up and go work on some project 

3.  The first thing I do when I wake up is  _ pee & then go get the girls from upstairs if they're crying. if they're not yet awake, I make coffee so that I can be awake enough to handle the girls when they do wake up  :)   

4.  When I'm tired I  _ get nauseous. Does this happen to anyone else?   

5.  My dream bedroom would be  _ Oh geez. I have no idea! I'm still working this one out. I do know that it would have the biggest, most comfortable bed in the world in it with a wonderfully soft down comforter. I think I've checked off a few options on what my dream bedroom is not though.  . . That's something, right? 


6.  If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be
  _ oh, the place is not important. However, someone else would be taking care of the girls for the morning so that I could sleep in as late as I wanted & then be lazy for as long as I wanted. Then I'd get up and go have some fun with my little ladies.   

7.  The longest sleep I've ever had was  _ when I had mastitis. BLECK!!! I was running a 104.5 fever for a couple of days, my whole body ached & I couldn't get out of bed for anything. When I was awake, I was completely delirious! Don't know what I would have done had a not had great people around to help me with my new little baby.     

NOW for some bonus blanks....
 
 
8.  I sleep on my  _ stomach, but always start out on my side. I make the switch just before falling asleep 

9.  When I sleep, I like to wear  _ PJ pants & either a tank top or the t-shirt I was wearing that day. My husband is SOOO lucky.   ;) _

10.  My bedtime is usually  _ the last couple of weeks I've been hitting the pillow around 2am. (!?!?!?!) Don't I realize I have an alarm clock & a job & kids & things to do in the morning??? Yeah, really gotta work on that one. . .       



Hope you all have a great weekend!! I'll try to get caught up on a few things this weekend so I'll be ready for you next week! I'm also hoping to finally get the kitchen cabinets done.
100% completed.
Not sort of done.
ALL THE WAY DONE.

Crossing my fingers.

xoxo Lori Danelle

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, seriously so cute! Please follow me so I can follow you!
    http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails