Saturday, September 25, 2010

Giraffe T-shirt day!

 This morning, completely by coincidence, the females at my house each independently declared it giraffe t-shirt day. And of course, we all thought that was a pretty fun thing, which needed to be celebrated with photos. :)


Umm. .  . Big likes to make silly faces when I take her picture lately.


You should be really impressed with this one! Not only am I in a photo in my own blog post, but it was taken by Big!! The others she took we of my feet, the trees, the house across the street. . .you get the idea.   :)

And one more because they're just so darn cute!!


Right now, I should be in bed. Especially since my alarm clock is set to go off in 4 hours.
Can you believe it?
An alarm clock on a Saturday?!
And at 5 am!

However, it will be worth it as we will be hopping a plane to KS for my (not-so-little) little brother's wedding next Friday.  So excited!!!! And if you are in the area I'm headed to, I hope we get a chance to say hi. . .not sure how busy the bride & groom are going to keep me with projects. . . But if there are projects, I promise to have photos for you!

I hope you are now reading this over a leisurely cup of coffee at an enviably late morning hour and are still in you pjs, having just gotten out of bed.
Have a great weekend!!!

xoxo Lori Danelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails