Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Whew!! I made it!

You have no idea how happy I am that it is October! While I'm not very excited about the cooler weather (I know, I'm probably the only one!) I am thrilled to have made it past last week.

I'm not sure why, but the last 2 months have been insane with everything culminating in the last week of September. So, while I still have a full to do list, it is to be done at a much more comfortable pace!!

I spent last week in Kansas at my parent's house in full wedding mode. My baby brother got married on Friday, so currently, these two are enjoying some warm weather down in Mexico.


IMG_2149


I'm going to have to do some scavenging in order to get photos of the actual wedding to show you though. Can you believe this camera happy, blogging, sister-of-the-groom chica didn't take any pictures!?

Me either.
But it's true.

I was too busy getting things done or being in pictures to have time to take some of my own.
Plus, though my bridesmaid dress had pockets, they weren't quite large enough for my camera.

Oh well! I'll find some good ones of the wedding and day and some of my own from the week prior to share with you!! Just might take a little work on my part. . .  :)

xoxo Lori Danelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad that you've stopped by this blog & I LOVE hearing your feedback and questions — however, as this blog is no longer active I may not see it!! But no worries! I've moved all content from this blog to my new website and would appreciate it if you visited me over there: Lori Danelle.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails